Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you use the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name and email address. We refer to this information as "User Information."
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information that we collect generally to allow you to interact with the Site. Additionally, we use this Personal Information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen the Site for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize the Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our users browse and interact with the Site).
Sharing Your Personal Information
In general, we do not share your Personal Information. However, we may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations; to respond to a subpoena; search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive; or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter the Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you or to otherwise to pursue our legitimate interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
When you use the Site, we will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.